Monday, July 21, 2008

Passing Strange

I came home early from my residency to see this broadway play, "Passing Strange". My really good friend is in town, and I hadn't seen her for a year (we used to be roommates for two years) and she's staying with me, so I said, let's go and see this. She said, sure. So we got there relatively early to get student tix (what little good school is still doing for me) and had decent seats, considering the price we paid. It was the last day of the show, which had been going apparently for six months, which is long, and they showed out! boy did they show out. I've been singing the tunes in my head all day, and when I get a little bit of money, I'm going to buy the album, I believe.

Then Raina and I met up with Evan and had dinner and then trekked it back uptown for some spirits and some musica nd good times. Yep. More days should consist of this greatness.

1 comment:

moBrowne said...

i love "here's my key...." swear i've been singing that song all my life

maybe tomorrow. i'll come sit with you. and we'll stare @ cars together.