Saturday, July 5, 2008

notes from Soul Mountain

-I wish I had something profound to say here.
-Today is day 5/20. I have written about 11 animals since I've gotten here.
-I started a play about two artists trying to make life and family work while staying committed/true to their art.
-I started an essay about my ability to re-create my own personal history because of my inability to access my actual personal history and what freedoms or burdens that affords me.
-I've watched fish jump out of the pond that is right outside my window, and written about it.
-an unfinished joke: Why did the turkey cross the lawn? or the woodchuck?
-I've been chased out of the woods by territorial bees.
-I've had the desire to want to write something profound.
-I had dreams about people I never expected to dream about...and those dreams have happened multiple times.

-I've called people despite my day of silence, because the silence was too much.

No comments: