Tuesday, November 27, 2007

ladies wear red?

so. i've avoided buying and wearing the color red most of my adult life when i could choose what i've wanted to wear. most times, i go for the pastel colors (my favorite to wear in the winter, actually) or like blues and browns and blacks. but never red. i decided this weekend to give it another try. being that it is freezing here, and most times a coat and long-sleeves just won't do, i bought a red sweater with toggle buttons. it's sort of like a pull over, really. anyways. i must say, despite how looking at the color red makes me mad or angry or gives me a headache (really, it does....) sometimes, i think it's a mix between really liking this sweater and thinking: hey, red doesnt look so bad on me. it gives me a different sort of look, i guess. more sophisticated, if you will. ha. i dont know. just my thoughts this morning as i'm getting dressed, and getting ready for my day.

No comments: